AUSTRALIAN VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Accomplished online application form. No need to print anything. You will be filling this out after creating an account. The form has 20 pages, so completing it can take a while, but it’s easy.
- Passport-size photo. Soft copy.
- Copy of passport info page. Scanned. Must be clear.
- Evidence of financial status and funding for visit. Any or all of the following:
– Personal bank statement
– ITR or tax document
– Title deed
– Retirement pension book
- Evidence of Applicant’s Previous Travel. You may be asked to provide scanned copies of the pages of your OLD and CURRENT passports that have entry and exit stamps and visas. Not all applicants are required to submit this.
- Evidence of current employment or self-employment. For employees, it can be any or all of the following:
– Certificate of employment, explaining your role in the company
– Evidence of leave
For self-employed individuals or business-owners, any or all of the following will be accepted:
– Business registration documents
– Finance sheets (profits and losses)
– Certificate of enrolment
- Family Register and Composition Form.
– Form 54 (Family Composition)
– PSA Birth Certificate
– Marriage Certificate. If your current last name is different from your last name in your birth certificate.
- Evidence of Planned Tourism Activities in Australia. (For Tourist Stream ONLY)
– Day-to-day itinerary (daily schedule showing the places you will visit and things you will do).
- Evidence of Business-Related Reasons for Travel. (For Business Stream ONLY.) It can be any or all of the following:
– Conference registration
– Details of previous contacts with Australian company or organization
– Letter from employer explaining the reason for traveling
- Group Tour Details. If you’re visiting Australia as part of a group tour, submit any or all of the following:
– Group Itinerary
– Letter from company or institution organizing the tour
– Group tour participants list
if your trip is sponsored by a family member,
- Letter of invitation. Only if you’re visiting a friend or relative. Best if you have photos with that friend and relative showing that you really know each other.
- Identification Documents of Sponsor. If you declare that your trip will be paid for by someone other than yourself.
- Evidence that your sponsor in Australia can financially support your trip. If you declare that your trip will be paid for by someone other than yourself.